Skip to main content

ABOUT ME

Hi, if you are wondering about who is the writer of this blog, you may spend some times to find out more here. I promise you, it won't take much of your time.

So, who am I?




Hello everyone! I am glad if you can call me Kinn. I am a full time student who loves to write about studies, tips, travel and lifestyle.

To be honest, I did not plan to write a blog earlier but I found inspiration to create this blog as a platform for me to share about some of my great experiences. My first post about Asasi law in Uitm Dengkil was actually meant to my juniors out there who would like to know more about studying law there. There are a lot of positive feedback as well which encouraged me to write more. Therefore, here is my only platform to share and spread good information.

The main reason why this website is called WHYQUIRKYONE is because I admit that I am quirky enough in real life. There are times I can be so quirky in doing things I like. Or let's just say that I don't like following ordinary ways. I prefer to do something in quirky way which perhaps at least it shows how creative I am. Being creative in quirky way will probably make others to ask "why quirky one?"

Hence, there will be more fun and quirky post here!

Fun facts about me:

  1. You might think I am a strict person.
  2. I love eating so much and would love to try new food.
  3. I love debating and speaking.
  4. Travelling is a must at least once in a year.
  5. Still struggling with my Mandarin language.
I am looking forward to collaborate with others who want to share experiences too!


Comments

  1. Hello sis kin 🥰
    Your blog is really interesting ! And i baca yg psl law tu hehe but i nak tanya psl syarat2 untuk masuk asasi law dkt uitm bcs i was in my form 5 now (2021) and i mmg minat nak ambik law tp i dont know whether i can achieve or not🥺 can i know syarat2 kelayakan dia kalau nak masuk kena ade brp A dkt spm? Lpstu spm kerajaan extend tahun depan which is on march 2022 . Just a few more months😭✋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! sorry for the late replies because I was having so much things on my plate. If you really nak pursue asasi law, I think dulu masa zaman i, 6As and above kalau tak silap. English must be A, maths kene A or B (i think), addmaths kene C+ and above. Sejarah and bm must A. But for current requirement, Im not really sure. You kene check dkt page UPU untuk semak kelayakan nnti.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASASI LAW SUSAH? BETUL KE?

BELAJAR ASASI LAW SUSAH? ASASI UNDANG-UNDANG UITM DENGKIL (SEM 1)    Hi everyone! This is my first entry and this post is going to be both in English and Bahasa Melayu. I am currently studying law in Uitm Dengkil untuk sesi 2019/2020. Basically, Uitm Dengkil ialah pusat asasi which means hanya ada program asasi sahaja dekat situ. Ada 4 program asasi which are Law, Tesl, Science and Engineering. Untuk adik2 yang ada impian untuk sambung asasi law dekat uitm dengkil, wajib baca post ni sampai habis. Okay, kehidupan dekat Dengkil ni memang betul best. Macam saya yang bukan dari sekolah asrama, dekat sini memang belajar banyak benda. Banyak benda tu include sekali physical and mental sepanjang berada dekat dengkil. Kalau nak cakap belajar law ni susah, ada ke course yang senang? Memang takde. Every course has its own "hell thingy" and only student course tu je tahu struggle dia. Well, we all know that those who are enrolling their studies in foundation, they

5 things you must know before going for law school interview.

Read these 5 tips if you want to excel your interview session!! Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since last time I update this blog. Well, I was actually quite busy starting after I have graduated from foundation in law which was around last April. On last August, my schedule was packed with online meeting and training as I've been selected to be on of the camp facilitator under this one NGO. The camp was held virtually and I must say it was very challenging. Nevertheless, my team and I have done a very good job, you know we had a lot of meetings and a day before the camp, we slept at 3 a.m. in order to make sure everything was going to be smooth. To be very honest, it was a fruitful experience for me working with this NGO as to ensure to fight for education inequality. Then fast forward, I prepared myself and all of the documents to enter law school. So, do you want to know which law school offered me a place in their law school? Read what I am about to write below. To st

UITM SHAH ALAM LAW SCHOOL 2021 (LL.B (hons.))

LAW SCHOOL (ODL): MY EXPERIENCE DURING SEMESTER 1 Hi lovely people! I know it has been a while since I last update my blog. It is not that I don't want to write and share, it just that I couldn't find any suitable free time to write. But, I do have some times to update my blog! Oh btw, latest update is that I'm currently in my second semester while juggling with some events in an NGO as the social media manager, be a mentor to 5 mentees in Buddy Mentor Program (whereby I have to guide the non-asasi law students who being offered LL.B), and I was appointed to be the head of Multimedia and Technical under LAWSOCUITM for our upcoming events. Not gonna lie, my degree life takes my leisure times hahahaha. Too much commitment but alhamdulillah I am still doing fine. If you read my previous posts, you'll know that I am an active person.  Okay, in this post, I'd like to share with you my experience going through ODL for my law degree (Semester 1). IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, I