Skip to main content

I Hear You! Announcing my first initiative to help law students.


 LET ME HELP YOU!


Are you having any problem during ODL? Read this.


Hello everyone! Recently, I have received a lot of comments, DMs and emails from some of you. I truly understand if you wanna say that ODL is difficult. IT IS DIFFICULT and I hope you may able to stay positive during this trying time.

In this post, I am actually super duper excited. Why? It is because I am going to announce that I'll be helping you survive law school! I am going to provide law materials to you, provided that you must email or DM me requesting for those materials. Please note that I will not share the materials here publicly.

Alright, after figuring out how to help you to understand and score law subjects, I am glad to announce that I'll be providing you two initiatives.

H.A.F Law

The first initiative is called "H.A.F Law". This is actually going to be a virtual tutor session between me together with my other two friends and the students. We are all aware that ODL is very challenging because you won't be able to understand better about one particular thing. Nevertheless, there's no way we can escape this, right? Hence, H.A.F Law which will be handled by Hadif, me, and Fateh will ensure that you will get the gist of what are you currently learning. We'll be providing you with the correct techniques to answer problem based questions (ILAC),  law materials and research materials for you to include in your answer sheets. But, we do expect you to be independent too! 

This is a voluntary basis tutor session, hence we will not charge you any fees. Our rule is simple which is if you really wanna learn, prove to us that you are willing to commit and participate in each tutor session. We will help you through WhatsApp. Online meeting will be conducted if required only.

P/S: We open this to anyone who is currently taking foundation in law and would like to improve their legal understanding.

Disclaimer: We only offer you help and we will try our best to assist you, but we cannot guarantee whether our answers will be the best. We suggest you to refer to your respective lecturers if there's any unclear explanation from you because they are the ones who will be marking your papers, righttttt?

[WE ONLY DO TUTORIAL SESSION, LECTURE SESSION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. WE SUGGEST YOU TO REFER TO LECTURE NOTES BEFOREHAND]

HOW TO JOIN H.A.F LAW?

1. Send me a email stating you need help on *specific* subject
2. Once you have emailed, we will inform you as soon as possible. 
3. If you receive a reply in your email stating that you won't be able to join H.A.F Law, it means we have closed the registration. We are so sorry :((

But, no worries! I have come out with another initiative. If you are not able to join but eager to learn and understand more about law, you may request for law notes from me through email shykin.hilmy01@gmail.com . I will share the link to you which there'll be some of my law notes and other law materials for you to refer!

Oh! I forgot to introduce you our tutors for H.A.F Law.

Firstly, one of the tutors is Hadif. Hadif is my favourite solicitor partner back then during our mooting competition. He is very calm and easy to discuss with. But, when it comes to work, you better focus and stop playing because he could be someone who is very strict. If you are having trouble to understand the case and how to relate the case with any provision, he is the life saver! What I admire the most about him is he likes to ask the lecturers and he's very easy going. Most of the times when I study together with Hadif, he never disappoint me :')


Next, our second tutor is Fateh. Ngl, my first history getting to know Fateh wasn't good at all. We kept on fighting over silly things lol. But, we slowly became closer like a brother and a sister! Fateh and I loveddddd to conquer Bilik Bacaan during study week from morning till night. He is good at applying the law, tbh. He might seem sempoi and chill all the way but he get serious and dedicated to any task he handled. A very down to earth top law student for 2019-2020 in uitm Dengkil and a truly Sarawakian fighter ;))

And... the last tutor is me! hahahha

I am not good at describing myself though. But, I am the one who likes to do extra research for one particular thing so if you want to know about current issue around the globe, I'd love to help! I am able to teach you how to understand the basic concept first before you start answering the questions. Also, same goes to Hadif, I am an easy going person but I also a strict person when it comes to work. Perhaps, among three tutors, I am the strict one. But, fret not! that happens when I'm doing work, other than that I am just like most of you, watching TikTok, scrolling twitter and sleep HAHAHHA. If you need help in terms of moral support, I'll be here for you. I've been joining and currently working with NGO, hence I have seen many problems happened. 

Anyways, good luck to anyone who is having exam. Stay safe and pray for me too because this sis is going to sit for final exam (law degree sem 1). Until then, thank you for reading and you may ask anything on the comment section below. 









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASASI LAW SUSAH? BETUL KE?

BELAJAR ASASI LAW SUSAH? ASASI UNDANG-UNDANG UITM DENGKIL (SEM 1)    Hi everyone! This is my first entry and this post is going to be both in English and Bahasa Melayu. I am currently studying law in Uitm Dengkil untuk sesi 2019/2020. Basically, Uitm Dengkil ialah pusat asasi which means hanya ada program asasi sahaja dekat situ. Ada 4 program asasi which are Law, Tesl, Science and Engineering. Untuk adik2 yang ada impian untuk sambung asasi law dekat uitm dengkil, wajib baca post ni sampai habis. Okay, kehidupan dekat Dengkil ni memang betul best. Macam saya yang bukan dari sekolah asrama, dekat sini memang belajar banyak benda. Banyak benda tu include sekali physical and mental sepanjang berada dekat dengkil. Kalau nak cakap belajar law ni susah, ada ke course yang senang? Memang takde. Every course has its own "hell thingy" and only student course tu je tahu struggle dia. Well, we all know that those who are enrolling their studies in foundation, they

5 things you must know before going for law school interview.

Read these 5 tips if you want to excel your interview session!! Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since last time I update this blog. Well, I was actually quite busy starting after I have graduated from foundation in law which was around last April. On last August, my schedule was packed with online meeting and training as I've been selected to be on of the camp facilitator under this one NGO. The camp was held virtually and I must say it was very challenging. Nevertheless, my team and I have done a very good job, you know we had a lot of meetings and a day before the camp, we slept at 3 a.m. in order to make sure everything was going to be smooth. To be very honest, it was a fruitful experience for me working with this NGO as to ensure to fight for education inequality. Then fast forward, I prepared myself and all of the documents to enter law school. So, do you want to know which law school offered me a place in their law school? Read what I am about to write below. To st

UITM SHAH ALAM LAW SCHOOL 2021 (LL.B (hons.))

LAW SCHOOL (ODL): MY EXPERIENCE DURING SEMESTER 1 Hi lovely people! I know it has been a while since I last update my blog. It is not that I don't want to write and share, it just that I couldn't find any suitable free time to write. But, I do have some times to update my blog! Oh btw, latest update is that I'm currently in my second semester while juggling with some events in an NGO as the social media manager, be a mentor to 5 mentees in Buddy Mentor Program (whereby I have to guide the non-asasi law students who being offered LL.B), and I was appointed to be the head of Multimedia and Technical under LAWSOCUITM for our upcoming events. Not gonna lie, my degree life takes my leisure times hahahaha. Too much commitment but alhamdulillah I am still doing fine. If you read my previous posts, you'll know that I am an active person.  Okay, in this post, I'd like to share with you my experience going through ODL for my law degree (Semester 1). IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, I